Closure Closure

A Professional Game!

This is one hell of a game. Push this for consoles...I would gladly fork over some MSPoints for this! So much fun and an ingenious style!! All thumbs up!

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

I'm gonna try for the next version

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Seriously Fun!

YES!! A great madness platformer. Its clear that a lot of time and work has gone into this piece and it totally deserves a top place award!

Awesome fun!

Ragdoll Cannon 2 Ragdoll Cannon 2

Amazingly Addictive!

Incredible game...so simple yet so much fun! Could easily play for hours on end!!

Music Catch Music Catch

Holy son of AWESOME!

I have to admit, when it comes to games on this site...it has to be something extra special that draws me to it...THIS DID and MORE!

Beautiful game, beautiful music and just amazing free-flowing gameplay. I actually have to thank you for making this as I had a huge smile on my face all through playing. All fives are to you.

BulletTime BulletTime

Great idea!

Very simple idea! Good test of the reflexes....and doesn't get too old too fast. I think my fastest was .144 or something..

Too much Call of Duty methinks!

Happy Fucking Birthday Happy Fucking Birthday

ok gotta stop laughing and type the review

The options for the character...ARE HILARIOUS...
Mexian (albino) lmfao

Man I know this is such a simple game...but it works! Can't stop playing the stupid thing!

Make one for Christmas now! lol

Doomrunner Doomrunner

One of the best games I've played on Newgrounds!

Amazing game...so addictive...if it wasn't for my girlfriend I'd be playing this game all night!

Smooth very fast paced...feels like you're a pro space fighter jet pilot dude!!

If there was a game like this to make it onto a PS2, I'd buy it!!

Orbox Orbox

Superb Game

I'm not a huge fan of games on newgrounds but I certainly have to admit that THIS one kept me going and going. Brilliant idea and the damn puzzles just kept getting crazier!

Rock on!

Train Trip Train Trip

Brilliant

Superb piece of work! It's just so relaxing and the sound is perfect too! Can't find a fault with it. Maybe more options for the viewers? Otherwise great work!! So original!

Star Fly Star Fly

Very entertaining

This brought me back to my old top-down scrolling games that I used to play when I was a kid!! Where did you learn to make this kinda game, I'd love to tinker with this format myself!!! Great job!