Jackie Jackie

Watch Jerry then watch this!

Great work...and awesome way to tie in the two stories! You could just keep doing this about all the random people that feature in these cartoons!

5ifen from me!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Thank You!

I think we all owe you a big thank you for all your work over the past 5 years. Some brilliant animation and a true Newgrounds original has developed!

There's so much that I can say about all the great work you've made that it would take more than just the space I have here to write in.

So once again a BIG thank you for There She Is!!

Come Back Collab 2 Come Back Collab 2

Tremendous!

This is exactly what you want to see when a Stick Collab comes out. Every artist should be proud of their work in this collab as its all pretty damn amazing.

5ifen.

Edible Castle #6 Edible Castle #6

Edible Goodness!

Loving this little series. Really brings out some great characters.

I wanted to see if that guy was going to make it at the end but it faded to black :(

Can't wait for the next edition!!

EdibleCastle responds:

his nose woulda prolly got in the way ):

art in the playground art in the playground

Amazing and well animated!

Great piece of work...very original for Newgrounds!! Love to see more of this kind with reference to different scenarios!

The Apex Neurotic Society The Apex Neurotic Society

Original and fantastic

This is the kind of stuff I used to watch flash artists design when I first started using flash in 1999. Great work man, please do more of this. The imagery is so striking!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

OHH GOD!! OHH JEEZ OHH JESUS!!!

He's pissing everywhere!!! AGgghh I've got piss all over me!!

Best bit...had to watch again.

Love it love it love it.

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!

Dude, this left me watching with my mouth wide open. Fucking awesome in some sick twisted way...I don't know why it works but it works. You've managed to convey the entire twisted mind of Alfred in this short animation and its so different, yet so awesome.

Great job man, very original!

Jerry Jerry

Damn...

I love this piece...the only thing, I wish Jerry hadn't given up on life. Bring him back somehow!! The ultimate anti-hero!!!

I really felt for him and I didn't want him to go that way, his face at the end when he was staring into the moonlight...

You've created a great character here. Bring him back!

(sorry for rambling)

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Well thought out toon!

This was great! Really good animation style with a well thought out storyline.

When Link kept yelling, I kept laughing! Great stuff!

5ifen.